This Little Italy San Jose arch was installed October 2014 and
is located on W. Julian in front of Paesano Ristorante.
The arch was installed through the efforts of:
- Joshua DeVincenzi Melander (President Little Italy San Jose)
- Mitch Maggetti & Glendora Hernandez (Maggetti Construction)
- Vince D'Arpino (S&S Welding)
- Davide Giannella (Acadia - Architecture)
- Joseph Antuzzi (J.A. Antuzzi Concrete)
- Vic & Nick Giacalone (Best Electrical)
- Nick Della Maggiore (Della Maggiore Stone & Tile)
- Pietra Fina Marble
- Valentina Cirasola (Valentina Designs)
- Rich Agnoletti (Agnoletti Masonry)
- Frank Cozzitorto P.E.
- Peninsula Building Materials
- Sherwin Williams
- Ruth & Going
- General Lighting Services Inc.
- South Bay Bronze
View Images of the Arch installation!
Funds for materials were raised in part through the Little Italy Gala held in 2009 and brick sales. We are continuing the search for donations, which are tax-deductible.
Little Italy San Jose website designed by Oliveri Graphics
© Copyright Little Italy San Jose 2016. All Rights Reserved